We were very blessed to watch our three oldest children follow the Lord in baptism this weekend. Phil was able to be there with them which was an extra blessing.
So thankful for the Lord's abundant blessings!!
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth.
3 John 1:4
I came in from my morning walk and this is what I found. Is someone trying to tell me something? Nooooo, we still have a couple weeks of summer left!! (I indulged their thirst for knowledge and started school with them today. Crazy kids!!)
Look what we found! The front door! It never did get delivered. We tracked it down and went and got it. Let's just say, when we put our order in for the interior doors, I can tell you where they are not coming from!
The siding is in and is supposed to be delivered tomorrow. It's a different company so it might happen. In the meantime, the guys are finishing up the porch roof.
It looks different somehow with the windows in. That's the base of our kitchen table in the corner, not the top though. I just wanted to see how it will fit in but it's pushed back in the corner now out of the way.
While the boys are busy outside, Phil is working on the basement stairs. I'll be so relieved when they are finished and there is no longer a gaping hole in the floor just waiting for someone to fall in.
It's getting there.
I can't wait to sit out here with a coffee in the mornings.
We have unfortunately resorted to traps for the bees/wasps. Hope this helps.
Rapidly running out of daylight
I was doing some site clean up and look who I found. I'll just leave him alone, thank you very much.
The end of the day is a good time to look back on what's been accomplished.
Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Acts 2:38



What a joyous blessing it is to a mamas heart to see our children walking with The Lord. Congratulations to Ben, Matt, and Hannah on taking that next step in baptism!!😊 praising The Lord with you all. We will hold them up in prayer.
ReplyDeleteYour house looks amazing!!!! I am sooooo excited for you. I LOVE seeing your journey in progress.
I love and miss you so much...I would love if we could visit one day.....dream
Blessings
Cheryle
Thank you!!! We give all the glory to the Lord and we are so thankful for the work He has begun in their lives!! Thank you for your prayers, they are much needed and appreciated. Oh yes, you must visit one day or we'll pursue our plans to meet in the middle. :-) Love and miss you too my dear! Greet your family from us please!!
DeleteThe baptisms are just *wonderful*! What a weekend to treasure! :)
ReplyDeleteYour house looks like it is coming along wonderfully. We live in an older house and are fixing it up (albeit slowly) and doing repairs (constantly) as they come up. What a blessing for you guys to be able to build a home!
I hope your week is being enjoyed!
Warmly,
Katy
Hi Katy, Thank you for your kind words. We are so thankful to the Lord for His goodness. Hoping that your renovations go smoothly. Any house is work, isn't it?
DeleteBlessings,
Esther
SO wonderful to see your oldest take that step of faith in their walk with our Saviour. How gracious HE is to us!! Hugs all around. XOXO
ReplyDelete