This!!
And this!!
I don't know of too many things that are cuter in the springtime than the lambs. Oh my!!! They are adorable!
Adjusting to life on the outside.
Not too much to do, just soak in that beautiful sunshine.
These girls, on the other hand, have a busy morning ahead of them.
Time to get rid of those heavy winter coats!
Oh, there really is a sheep under there!
Ah, much better!! That must be a nice feeling!
This is all that is left of winter for them. Too bad Hannah's spinning wheel is still packed away. It will have to wait for another day.
It's much easier to snuggle with all that wool gone.
I do believe a treat is in order.
Everyone is curious to see what's going on.
Stewie (yes, the name stuck) is getting big!!
These two have become fast friends and they are rarely apart.
Even the chickens came over to see what was going on.
Such a pretty Roo!! I can't believe I cut his tail feathers out of the picture.
The only ones who really don't seem to notice anything is this group.
They have far more important things on their minds. What a stash!!
They are kind of bullies over protective at the moment. I guess we'll have to cut them some slack while they are laying. Watch Joey in the upper left hand corner. He knows who's boss.
It's so easy to get distracted when we go for walks.
Sometimes, I'd rather just sit and admire the scenery.
Another perk of this gorgeous weather is that we can play at the park while the older kids are at their music lessons.
Play hard...
...but remember to stop and smell the flowers.
Taking a short break on the way home and enjoying this after a long day of lessons and errands. It won't be too long and this beach will be packed!
The sun is setting but it is still beautiful and warm.
The weather is gorgeous, it's a great day to be born and that's enough to make anyone smile.
For the Son of man is come to save that which was lost. How think ye? if a
man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray? And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.
Matthew 18:11-13




SO amazing! I love how God's creation is just showcased so beautifully on your farm. Those lambs are so sweet and that little Lydia of yours...what a cutie. XOXO
ReplyDeleteThank you!! And I think so too but I may be a just a little biased! LOL
DeleteAwww I want a lamb! They're so cute
ReplyDeleteThey really are!!!!
Delete