Friday, September 19, 2014

Camping, for the winter.


If you come to visit, this is the view you will see coming up the driveway.  Fall is, by far, my favourite season and I can't wait to see all the beautiful colours of the changing season.



If the walk to get the mail is too long, don't worry...


Yup, it's an outhouse.  It must have been from the original homestead.  I'm told it's usable.  I'll take their word for it.

And here it is, home sweet home.



It's small but it's what we need to be able to stay on the property while the house is built. If I think of it in terms of camping, then size wise,  it really seems luxurious. Especially compared to some of the places our family has stayed. So that's how I am going to look at it.  We are going camping for the winter. What's not crazy about that?? LOL ;)

Tomorrow is moving day! Since we don't believe in luck, prayers are definitely appreciated for things to go as smooth as possible. :-) Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Tomorrow??!! Praying! It's supposed to be a lovely day down here...hopefully it will be there as well. HUGS!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete