He has said for a long time that he was going to do it.
I didn't think he actually would though.
You have to watch these guys. Every once in a while, they'll surprise you!
Just in case you were wondering, he hasn't stopped smiling yet. :)
Thou, even thou, art Lord alone; thou hast made heaven, the heaven of heavens, with all their host, the earth, and all things that are therein, the seas, and all that is therein, and thou preservest them all; and the host of heaven worshippeth thee.
Nehemiah 9:6
No. Way!!!! I'm glad he did it and made it safely back to earth. Maybe it will be out of his system for awhile? Happy Birthday, Ben! Hugs. :)
ReplyDeleteHmm, not sure. He can't wait to do it AGAIN!! Oh dear!!
DeleteWow! Way to go, Ben! Looks like an amazing experience, I am sure it was everything you dreamed it would be.
ReplyDeleteYes, I'm pretty sure it was!! Lol
Delete