But I'm still going to try. 😁
Starting with...
We have been so deeply moved by the outpouring of love that you have shown to us. If I could have tried to imagine it, I wouldn't have even come close. Your messages and words of encouragement and thoughtful gifts each came at just the right time. Bringing a meal to help us after a long day of appointments has been sooooo appreciated and your financial support? Honestly, I can't even begin to express how thankful we are. To each person who has reached out to help us, encourage us or remember us in prayer, we are so touched by your kindness and generosity.
We are truly thankful.
Truly.
We are also so incredibly thankful to the Lord for His constant care and attention. Even when we doubt and fear, He comforts us and holds us in His hand. Sometimes, I feel like a toddler learning to walk. A few steps and then a fall. A few steps and another fall. Repeat continuously throughout the day. But He never walks away and He never turns His back on me. Just gently each time, He helps me back up and sets my feet back in the way that they should go. And even when I fall flat and give in to the familiar and overwhelming fear that threatens at times to consume me, He is there with me still.
Every. Single. Time.
Every. Single. Time.
Is there anything that can separate me from Him? Trouble? Hardship? Adversity? Sickness? Death?
No, nothing.
Not ever!
And I am so thankful!
What a friend we have in Jesus
All our sins and griefs to bear
What a privilege to carry
Everything to God in prayer
Oh, what peace we often forfeit
Oh, what needless pain we bear
All because we do not carry
Everything to God in prayer.
Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Can we find a friend so faithful
Who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Are we weak and heavy laden
Cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our Refuge
Take it to the Lord in prayer
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer
In His arms He'll take and shield thee
Thou wilt find a solace there.
I would have fainted, unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart.
Wait, I say, on the Lord.
Psalm 27:13-14

Love reading your writing!!! ❤️ Even though you are walking through difficult times , your words inspire me !! Praying for you mightily and supporting you in as much as I can ❤️
ReplyDeleteSuch assurance that our Lord is and will carry you!💕🙏💕
ReplyDeleteHi Dear Esther
ReplyDeleteYour strength is SUCH an inspiration and reflection of JESUS CHRIST in your life. I am Constantly praying for you and your family sweetheart. Your deep
FAITH is the Radar that sees through the FOG...amen..JESUS walks hand in hand with you everyday.
Much Love Always,Aunty Caroll❤ &
Uncle Mike❤
Your grateful heart and thankful spirit are such a blessing!
ReplyDeleteI love you, my friend. I met up today with Hannah F. and she shared with me that you had shared this journey on social media. I left blogging behind long ago, and I am not on Facebook. But, I was able to come here and I have caught up on all your recent posts. We will be praying for you as you walk this path. Our Lord promises to be with you each step of the way....He will never fail you. What a precious testimony of His grace and peace and comfort in the midst of sorrow and suffering you have. You are a sweet blessing. Love and Hugs to your entire family, Camille for us all XOXO (Isaiah 26:3-4 and Isaiah 43:1-3)
ReplyDelete