Monday, November 24, 2014

And Just Like That, It's Winter!!

Notice anything different?


Nope, me neither.


At least the lawn is finished.


This is what the foundation looks like now.  

We had to make some adjustments to it (like build a ramp down to it) to get this machine in there.


The holes are drilled, the neighbours informed and blasting is set for around 10:30 tomorrow morning.  I think I am the only one not excited about this. I've never really been a big fan of blowing things up.  

In the meantime, there is no reason to not enjoy the snow.  Well, for those who enjoy that type of thing.


Putting the finishing touches on the first snow man of the year!


Introducing....Charles.  Are we the only people who name their snowmen?



God thundereth marvelously with his voice; great things doeth he, which we cannot comprehend.  For he saith to the snow, Be thou on the earth; likewise to the small rain, and to the great rain of his strength.

Job 37:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment