Thursday, November 6, 2014

We Have A Building Permit!

This is the look of relief and happiness. 


And Blizzards from DQ for everyone.  Funny thing is, I don't know if we are celebrating the end of one stage or the beginning of the next. I think it's both.  Either way, ice cream was in order. 

We have an excavator due to arrive tomorrow.  Deep breath. Re-read last post and all related Bible verses about not being anxious.

Let the fun begin.



Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say Rejoice.  Let your moderation be known unto all men.  The Lord is at hand.  Be anxious for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Philippians 4:4-7

2 comments:

  1. Ah, yes...I've seen that look before. Was it before the ice cream, or after? I visited here yesterday, but, I didn't leave a comment. I want you to know that I like to read what you write. I *hear* you through this screen. It's authentically YOU. Love you MUCH! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think he had perma smile all day yesterday!! So glad you stopped by and thanks for your encouragement! I enjoy writing but I also want to keep things "real", IYKWIM. :-) So glad you are "back"! I've missed you!! XOXO

      Delete